Dowdales is a Good school with many Outstanding features.
Ofsted, the office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills, carried out an inspection of the school in November 2013.
The Summary of key findings for parents and pupils included:
- Outstanding leadership is based on extremely high aspirations for all students
- Students make good progress and achieve above average standards
- Students have a real love for learning and a mature approach in lessons
- Students' behaviour is outstanding. They behave impeccably around school
- Teachers' in-depth subject knowledge and enthusiastic approach inspires students to do well
- Dowdales provides a highly positive environment for learning; students thrive and staff continually develop their skills
For further details or to view our Ofsted report you can visit the Ofsted website - Click here.
You can also download our Ofsted report via the link below.